Coed Cae B&B
If you have specific requirements not addressed by the information below, please give us a call on 01341 430628 or email us and we will try to help. We live on-site and can be called upon out of hours if required.
- Coed Cae B&B is up a steep un-metalled driveway.
- There is free car parking at the gate, halfway down the drive and in front
of the house.
- Access to the house from the parking at the gate is up the steep driveway.
- Access to the house from the parking halfway down the drive is up 8 steep
rustic steps with no handrail or by walking up the steep driveway.
- There is a bus stop at the bottom of the drive.
- Guests who would prefer not to bring their cars up the driveway are welcome
to leave their cars in our parking area at the gate.
- We are happy to help people and luggage up the driveway by prior arrangement.
- We have dogs and chickens. The dogs have restricted access within the
house and full access to the outside. The chickens only have full access
- The front door to Coed Cae is not wide enough for wheelchair access and there are 2 steps of not more than 15 cm to get inside.
- Once inside the ground floor is all on a single level.
- The breakfast/dining room and lounge area on the first floor up 11 steep stone steps with a handrail or via 14 carpeted steps with a hand rail.
- Breakfast can be provided in our ground floor kitchen if required.
- Most special dietary requirements can be accommodated with prior notification.
- Large print menus can be arranged with notice.
- On the corridor from the lounge to the 2 upstairs bedrooms there are 2 steps down.
- Coed Cae is completely non smoking.
- Our beds are made up with non feather pillows and duvets and cotton/polyester linen.
- All bedrooms are fitted with opening windows.
- All bedrooms have radiators with thermostatic valves so they can be adjusted
to individual requirements. Additional freestanding radiators are provided.
- All bedrooms have tea and coffee making facilities with cordless kettles.
- All bedrooms have televisions and DVD players with remote controls.
For further details of all our bedrooms click here
- This is our ground floor double bedroom with
an en suite shower-room. There is restricted space of 45 cm around
the bottom of the bed.
- The en-suite has a walk in shower with a step
height of not more than 30 cm.
- There is a non-slip mat and stool available for
- The light switches in this room have been selected
for ease of visual identification.
- Guests can take breakfast in the kitchen on the
ground floor if steps are an issue.
- Assistance dogs can be accommodated with their
owners in our downstairs bedroom.
- This first floor bedroom is a twin room with sloping ceilings at the edges. There is full standing height in the middle of the room; the sloping ceiling is above the beds.
- There is a foldaway chair in the cupboard.
- This room has a private bathroom less than 2 metres away. The bathroom has a bath with a shower above. A non-slip mat is provided.
- This first floor bedroom is a family room with sloping ceilings and oriel windows.
- There is plenty of full standing height in the middle of the room.
- This room has a double bed, 2 single beds and 3 wooden chairs.
- This room has an en-suite bathroom with a bath with a shower above. A non-slip mat is provided.